My client has an opening for a mid-weight fullstack developer with 3 to 5 years experience. Agency experience preferable but not required, as long as you are a strong team player and able to communicate with a designers, PMs, AMs, etc.
Back-end knowledge of:
• PHP framework Yii2.0, Symfony or WordPress
• Craft CMS would also be a strong bonus.
• MySQL front-end skill and strong API knowledge (especially knowledge of OAuth connectivity with XML APIs) highly preferable and will be reflected in pay bracket.
What you will be doing
• Taking ownership on development of microsites for micro campaigns, from receipt of PSDs through to launch.
• Working alongside a small team of 2 to 3 on the development of large scale websites.
• Participating in brainstorms to use your understanding of digital to create ideas for the next generation of web.
• Meeting with clients to understand their needs and requirements.
• Constantly maintaining and improving live projects and processes.
• The team here there is small, but highly skilled. They looking for the new breed of web developers who don’t fit the traditional front-end, back-end model and can work at every stage of the development life-cycle.
• Good understanding of API usage (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Google Maps, Foursquare, YouTube and Vimeo).
• Computer science background.
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced agency environment delivering many varied projects.
• Ability to collaborate with, find your own place in and enjoy a small, intense team of engineers and business people.
• Ability to solve challenging problems and explain your thinking and solutions.
• Obsessive attention to detail.
• Dedicated to delivering the best.
• Ready to go the extra yard to hit a deadline.
They are an award winning, creative digital innovation agency.
With a diverse mix of people. Uniting talent from varied backgrounds, ages, training and thinking. What stands us out is how we collectively blend this with our strategic, creative and technical know-how to create beautiful, seamless and robust digital experiences.
Based in Covent Garden, London, they are a fast-growing full service digital creative agency. They brand, plan, design and build campaigns, mobile apps and websites.
It would be an advantage to have links to any accounts on GitHub, BitBucket, etc and be able to talk through your code using a computer during the interview.
All candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK to be considered for this role.