My client is looking for a mid-weight .Net developer to join their dev team. They specialises in integrated branding and communications. They help their clients in the financial, professional services, property and technology sectors enhance their corporate brands, communications and reputations.
They provide innovative and award-winning solutions through an open and honest culture, forging strong relationships with both their clients and their employees. As an expanding business with offices in London, Hong Kong and New York, they want people who are passionate about brand and communications and will contribute to the successful growth of their company going forward.
About the position of Middleweight .Net Developer
You will have a minimum of 3 years’ commercial and practical experience.
The position reports to:
- Technical Director
Overall, the position holder will:
- Have significant experience in a similar role and environment
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills
- Posses excellent knowledge of some back-end technologies like ASP.Net, C#, SQL Server
- Have a minimum 2.1 technology degree
- Have good knowledge of a CMS Umbraco, Sitecore or EpiServer preferable
- Be confident and articulate
- Have agency type experience.
Specific duties include:
- Understanding the requirements – identifying the stakeholders, helping to analyse the requirements
- Working with design department, project managers and developers to make sure work is of high quality
- Creating estimates for work.
- .NET C#
- Content Management, preferable Umbraco, Sitecore or Episerver
- Microsoft certification an advantage.
Overall, the .Net Developer is expected to:
- Be able to work accurately and effectively
- Effectively prioritise workload
- Be able to clearly and concisely critique web solutions
- Be a confident user of related web production applications
- Keep up to date with the latest technology innovations and online trends
- Be able to think with a wide-focus in order to explore all avenues towards the right solution
- Be able to work across multiple technology platforms.
Where possible please provide work examples and URLs with details of role on project and tools/technologies used.
All candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK to be considered for this role.