This well established integrated agency is looking for a Senior .NET Developer (Umbraco/Sitecore) to join their growing technical team.
- Teamwork, collaboration and commitment
- People management and leadership
- Client focus and service
- Delivering and improving work to a high standard
- Commercial and business awareness
- Strategic and creative thinking
- Added value
- Time management and efficient resourcing
- Provide vital assistance in the development and delivery of technical projects across multiple channels.
- With the support of your lead, you’ll be working on a variety of cutting-edge projects, both existing and new. These will vary from microsites, to APIs, right up to enterprise-scale business applications and systems.
- As a senior developer, you will be comfortable with working on the majority of tasks independently and without too much support (though your lead is always available to assist you for those occasional super challenging problems).
- A senior developer should be comfortable with being assigned a task, and taking ownership of it from start to finish.
- There may also be some mentoring of the more junior members of the team.
- There is also potential for progression to a lead developer level as your skills and experience grow.
- As a key member within the Technology team, you’ll make a significant impact on a wide variety of challenging development projects.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- C#/ASP.NET 4.5, MVC 5
- Entity Framework 5+ (Code First Preferred)
- Experience in developing with SQL Server 2012+
- Development using Visual Studio 2013+
- Source control (Git is preferable, though SVN or similar will be acceptable)
- Experience of bug tracking and workflow (JIRA)
- Code optimization/performance
- Troubleshooting of back-end/.NET issues
- Well spoken, and a good communicator
- Personal management skills
- Team player
- Test driven development (TDD)
- Server-side application/API security best practices
- Some experience of Web API or WCF
- Working with continuous integration/build processes (eg:TeamCity)
- Mobile app development (Xamarin/Window Phone)
- Experience of working with a CMS (Umbraco/Sitecore preferable, but others considered)
- Any knowledge of SharePoint (administration or development) advantageous
Where possible please provide work examples and URLs with details of role on project and tools/technologies used.
All candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK to be considered for this role.