They are the fastest growing CRM agency in the UK and now looking for 3 x Fullstack Developers to join their tech team.
Their headquarters are located in the heart of Digital agency land in large modern offices in Shoreditch.
About the role
The role involves the planning, design and execution of complex web and mobile products.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Follow the correct procedures, policies and documentation requirements across project phases
- Write reusable code and libraries for future use
- Work with the Technical Director or Senior Developers to architect projects and find the best technical solution to complex problems
- Work with other developers in a project, sharing skills, knowledge and providing help and advice in order to build a productive team
- Participate in discussions with clients and team members about technical best practices and help teams identify optimal technical solutions
- Able to make quick decisions and solve technical problems to deliver projects on time.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Strong knowledge of Node.js
- Experience with MySQL or equivalent
- Knowledge of MongoDB or other NoSQL equivalent
- Good knowledge of code and script across a variety of languages (PHP, Python, Perl, Ruby or similar)
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix administration
- Knowledge of Grunt, Webpack or other command line tools
- Expertise with Git
- Knowledge of automation/configuration management such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet or an equivalent
- Knowledge of caching technology such as Redis, Varnish etc
- Experience in using cloud hosting services
- Understand Agile methodology, TDD and instill best practices into the development process
- Knowledge of best practices in an always up, always available service.
Where possible please provide work examples and URLs with details of role on project and tools/technologies used.
All candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK to be considered for this role.