I am seeking a systems administrator to help deploy and maintain my clients infrastructure.
It requires someone who can combine experience in sys admin and automation along with the desire to develop new skills.
- Provision new AWS infrastructure as required by developers to host new applications services.
- Install and configure servers and server software on Linux (Ubuntu), particularly Apache, MySQL and PHP
- Automate installation (particularly Chef and Puppet)
- Work with developers to ensure new features are osted
- Diagnose and fix problems
- Support the CTO in improving change management process
- Hands-on experience with AWS
- Have some knowledge of other standard server software such as Postfix, Dovecot, Apache Tomcat
- Have experience with SCM systems such as GIT or SVN
- Full job spec available.
All candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK to be considered for this role.