This is a really fantastic role for a talented Digital Developer to join an expanding Digital team with a vision of defining digital in the healthcare sector.
Based in West London, and part of a larger advertising network. Over the past several years they has built a strong reputation for brand led communications, offering a unique range of services to a wide range of healthcare clients.
A Senior front-end developer within the fast growing digital team, helping them deliver best of breed solutions for clients.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Design, Develop and deploy Innovative projects
- Manage the delivery of your project
- Have an understanding of UI and IA
- HTML/ HTML5 – expert/ advance
- CSS/ CSS3/ SASS – expert/ advance
- 2 ways binding JS libraries (I.e. AngularJS, RivetsJS) – average
iOS app development
Other desirable skills:
- MVC (model – view– controller) – architectures
- Node.js servers – average
- CLI (command-line interface) – average
- Git – average
- MAC user
It would be an advantage to have links to any accounts on GitHub, BitBucket, etc and be able to talk through your code using a computer during the interview.
All candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK to be considered for this role.